Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Coming April...

" Taking chances "

Now is the time to fool others, or be fooled! 1st April is April's Fool and beware, people will try many ways to fool you. One of my Fool's encounter would be with my Form 3 BM teacher whom we call her Umi. She fooled me well, for sure. And she used our PMR dates to trick us, and i fell right at it! It was a normal BM class when she suddenly said that the PMR dates were postponed to a much later date. This somehow surprised and shocked me as i already have plans for the after-PMR. We asked her again and again, but the last time, she smiled. Only then did she said 'April's Fool'! I realised that she was trying to fool us, and i guess she did well. What a memory!

Apart from being fooled, or fool others, 1st April also marks the date of when the one cent coin will no longer be in use as prices will be rounded off to the nearest 5 cents. Just so you know, 1 and 2 cents will drop to 0, 3 and 4 cents will rise to 5 cents, 6 and 7 cents will drop to 5 cents, and 8 and 9 cents will rise to 10 cents. I hope that this will reduce the hassle of bringing or keeping one cent coins. Bye bye Rm0.99 gimmicks.

This month too, my all-time favourite singer songbird will come to town. She is on her world tour for Taking Chances and her concert will be held at Stadium Merdeka, 13th April ( it was 8th actually, but it is postponed, no April Fool here ), 8 pm. As to mark her presence here, i'm going to play all her hit songs that is well-known worldwide. Give me her tickets!

One and only, the fantabulous Celine Dion!

April babies turning older! Also, i may start to drive this month, after my L license is out! Really can't wait to drive the 'metal-box'. I'll be going to Putrajaya on the 2nd April for the JPA scholarship interview. I hope i'll do well in it and not losing my ability to speak in front fo them. Hopefully, i can post about it!

Ain't April going to be a fun month too? I surely think it will. Look! There's a chocolate stain on your shirt! Really!

April Fool!

wc08, laughing, giggling, and grinning at how easily you'll fall for a simple trick.

No comments: