Thursday, April 3, 2008

Putrajaya

" Be yourself. You know more than you think you really are "

Tuesday night, 1st April, was definitely a night to be a couch potato! I was on the telly for 3 hours straight, with TV series all lined-up for the final episode of the season. As early as 8, the TV set was on. Starting with Who Wants To Be A Superhero 2, by Stan Lee, followed by Heroes Season 2 and finally Damages.

The Defuser, winner of Who Wants To Be A Superhero 2. He's already a hero in his own way. He's in the police force, of which he says, is the closest to being a true, everyday hero. Congrats!

Took the world by storm, Heroes, ended it's season 2 after 11 episodes. It was a good, cool ending to season 2, with two heroes falling, and a villain rising. I really liked the effects of the season's finale. Thumbs up.

Another hour was dedicated to Damages in AXN. Waited anxiously for the final episode of Season 1. Lots of twists and turns, surprises and mysteries, and one thing to be learned, trust no one! Until the last moment of the season, there was another surprise, and that, i can't wait until season 2 arrives. Glenn Close is simply brilliant in this show, and Rose is up to par too.

Had to sleep early that night for the next day was another BIG day for me- the JPA interview, in Putrajaya. I recalled, this was only my second time there. I don't go there if not for any specific reason. But it's an up and coming place. My interview's location is in the Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC). Nice place.

Sorry, no pictures of the place. Seriously, i was quite nervous for my interview. I had absolutely no idea what questions were they going to ask, or what were we supposed to do. Fortunately, i did my best and hope everything went well. I skipped lunch as my interview's at 2.00pm- odd hour, a
nd no appetite to eat that time! After the interview, my stomach hinted for food, and my dad and i headed to Leo's in the Store, Sri Petaling, for late-lunch. Some pictures for your eyes to feast on.

Micheal Jackson, black-or-white?

My late-lunch. Tom Yam Fried Rice with Chicken. Actually, Leo's famous for their Bucket Rice, but i didn't order that- too filling. Delicious!

While waiting for the food, this is an interesting piece of material to read.

What is a Gelato?
Gelato is an Italian word for ice-cream and it is derived from the Italian word, gelare, meaning to 'freeze' and it is not related to Gelatin. In the past, Gelato was once enjoyed by the wealthy and was considered a luxury.
When Gelato was first made in Italy, everyone and anyone had to climb mountains just to get ice in orderto make a perfect Gelato and snow have to be preserved in a specially built underground ice houses for the hot summer months as there are no refrigerators at that time. Gelato is served in Leo's- i didn't order anyway.

Came back by 5 and soon to be, Idol's time. Last week, my favourite three made through and this week too, they sailed through. Ramiele failed garner enough votes and faced the cut. Looks like anyone standing next to Kristy Lee Cook fails to pass through. However, Dolly Parton's Week wasn't all that bad, and these are my top 3 of the week. Enjoy!




Another great performance by Micheal Johns!



Carly's coming back. Way to go!


Youngest contestant, but matured in voice. Good vocals too!


To end this post, be an ant, from this ant's eye view. My long and untidy grass has been trimmed and this was before the grass cutter came.wc08, signing out, and do hope to take more photographs in the nearest of times!





No comments: