Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Zen LIFE-like

" Anger ruins joy, steals the goodness of my heart, forces my mouth to say terrible things. By overcoming anger, it brings peace of mind, a mind without regrets. By overcoming anger, i will be delightful and loved by anyone " - Charlie Crews, LIFE.

I thought Tuesday nights will not be the same again after three shows ended it's season- and i followed all the three of them. To my relief, Starworld introduced another TV series that instantly caught my attention, without the need of me to channel-surf that day. After Eureka- i'm almost lost with that show, LIFE took over. Starring Damian Lewis as Charlie Crews.

Life is a new drama about a detective who is given a second chance after years in prison serving for a crime he didn't commit. Detective Charlie Crews returns to the force after prison, thanks to close friend and attorney Constance Griffiths, played by Brooke Langton. Sarah Shahi plays as Charlie's skeptical, demanding partner, who did not start off well with Crews.

Charlie Crews with his working partner. LIFE is worth a watch. At least now, i have something to look forward to every Tuesdays.

*****
" (translated to english) There's a festival coming up?" i asked my grandma one morning.
" Nope, i just do it as i have some leftovers from the last time i made," she replied. I left the place to grab my phone.

Some of the necessary ingredients needed to make the 'ba cang'

My adept grandma, folding the leaf into a shape of a cone then inserting the glutinous rice, and some pork meat.

After inserting the ingredients, skillfully tie the leaf with a string.

There you go! A not-cooked 'ba cang' ready to dive into the pot. Lovely?

My breakfast the next day. Add it with some fine sugar and forget fearing of diabetes!

*****

Idol's time coming up next. Got to go. wc08, will try leading a ZEN-ful LIFE!

Hydrophobia! I was tackled during a futsal game and this is the result. Plus, fearing water will touch my injured spot. Ouch... If only i have Claire's extraordinary ability...

No comments: