Saturday, August 29, 2009

Season 3, Episode 6: Boooook Fair.

" Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr Seuss

Dubbed as one of the busiest week i have ever encountered in my uni life, i'm glad it is finally over for now- it's not even close to the final exams yet! Already booked in my calendar are the 30 Hour Famine which took place in the past weekend (i'm so glad i went and i don't regret the decision) and the BookFair which lasted three days, beginning on Tuesday. Then, three tests, quizzes and assignments came to trouble my already busy week. I did my best, and now I hope for the best in return.

But this post will be on the BookFair, since this time i was behind-the-scene as a commitee member in the Games and Entertainment Department. The three-day long event was fun overall but it was exhausting. Still, it's the experience that's rich. Some photographs are taken from the Photographers of the BookFair, friends and by myself. I'll let the photographs do the talking this time.

BookFair '09 family!

An aerial view of the event.

The Popular Bookstore was again our major partner. I thought i would be buying a book but unfortunately, none of the books brought there interest me. So, i left buying nothing. The crowd was overwhelming, though.

Formal attire on the first day of the BookFair.

My booth with...

... Thanushya, my HOD.

Players digging for treasures!

Izatul, my other commitee member of the Department. Her preparations on the games were very well done- colourful and attractive.

Mirror write these.

After 3 days, it was time to clear up.

Enjoying ourselves with the balloons and banner.

Smiles masking our worn-out faces!

The BookFair promised to be bigger and better, and it surely was. It was done on a grander scale and the feedback was great. Thank you guys for coming to the BookFair to support me.

wc09 wipes his sweat, rests a little in the coming weekend break and again, another 3 tests coming up! Haiz...

1 comment:

SengYee said...

kaka...
BOOK fair was fun..
with the presence of congkak..
kaka