Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Season 3, Episode 3: Gaining momentum...

" If the going is real easy, beware, you may be headed downhill. " - Anonymous

Thankfully, my 'going' isn't getting pretty easy at all- this means that i'm not going downhill, which is a good thing. After the sudden holidays due to the closure of the uni, as always, i needed time to readjust my biological clock to the times of Tronoh. Indeed, i have fairly set and abide by the schedule before.

Have i told you before that i dislike 8 am classes? Well, the more i hate, the more it comes. I have three days of 8 am classes, and the remaining 2 days are at 9 am. And very often when i come back to my room, it's a nap that i will need. The news have it that a meteor shower could be seen on early Thursday morning, and if you miss it, you can watch it on Friday morning too. Should i stay up to watch it, and may be fall asleep in my next day's 8 am class?

Just when i start to adapt to the times here, things began to come. I have just sat for my fourth Differential Equations quiz, and had recently did the Statics and Dynamics one. Statics and Dynamics assignment and Academic Writing homework are also here. Differential Equations, Introduction to Oil and Gas, and Fundamental of Petroleum Engineering tests are coming up real soon! Material Science is... i'm not sure what to expect yet after the assignment. Definitely, i'm gaining momentum hitherto.

I wonder if there is something with my room about animals- i'm not talking about ants, flies, and mosquitoes. I'm talking about something bigger. Remember in Season 2, when i posted about a family of cat living above my ceiling and disturbing my sleep? I have birds coming into my room this season. When i woke up this morning, i saw a bird next to my bed, on the floor. The bird flew from the floor to the window in front of it, slowly squeezing it's way out through the panels, and flew away when i took another step towards it. In the early part of this season, a bird (not the same one) came in at night while i was on the computer. We (my roommate and i) switched of the fan so that it doesn't get smacked by the blades when it flies above. Shoo-ing away the bird was challenging, but after some time, it made its way out, after a rest on my bed.

Little birdie... i wonder what's next.

Momentum? wc09 is gaining speed...

1 comment:

SengYee said...

u gt bird on ur bed..??
tats interesting..!