Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Season 1, Episode 8: Oh, Tuesday...

" To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe " - Anatole France

I was chatting with my aunt online and she gave me the quote, as above. The words are simple, but the meanings are powerful. Indeed, we must have faith, to believe that we can, and at the same time dream of what we really want, because dream can be the fuel that drives our spirits up and to our desired destination. The quote is inspiring, motivating and means a thousand words, and just the right moment for me to look at it.

Oh Tuesday... I shall say something about my Tuesdays in uni since my semester is almost coming to an end (i'm left with two more weeks of lecture, 1 week of study week and about another week for the final exam) and i might not be able to regard it next semester. Oh Tuesday, how i like Tuesdays, and dislike Tuesdays, at the same time. My earliest class of the week falls on a Tuesday and it starts at 8.00am. This means that i have to drag myself out from my bed earliest compared to the other weekdays. On the other hand, I finish my classes earliest on a Tuesday too. I'll be back in my room, my second home, usually about 2 pm, with a full stomach. The 3 major subjects also fall on a Tuesday, that is, Physics 1, Engineering Maths 1 and Chemistry 1. It's quite heavy, but why do i care more? I'm left with only one more Tuesday to go before my semester ends, and we are just focusing on revision already these days.

Coming the end of my weekdays this week would be rather tiring and stressful. On Thursday, i will sit for my Thinking Skills Test 2, Friday morning for my Physics 1 Lab Test and later in the evening for my Physics 1 Test 2- which covers quite a chapter! Hopefully, i will survive, and i shall look back to the quote as above- i shall dream and believe!

To honestly tell you the truth, it's rather quite hard to believe that the final exams and the semester is about to come to an end. Indeed, time flies when we are having fun, but i also think that time flies when we are too busy for something, don't you think so?

wc08 is back to a Tuesday-hit-the-books time, but he will relax and nap a while before doing so. He shall dream big, believe hard, plan well and act out!

No comments: