Saturday, November 29, 2008

Season 1, Episode 12: Stronger ( Part 2 )

" A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song " - Maya Angelou

Exams really put us in a situation where we have to be mentally strong, constantly and throughout. After every paper, there is bound to be some questions being discussed, and what is worse is that tiny, silly careless mistake we realised after the discussion. It becomes psychologically threatening then. I faced the same situation many times, and to comfort myself, i'll just say that i did my best and i can only pray for the best in return. What is done is done. We have to be stronger. And i shall be strong enough and not be mentally, or emotionally, affected for there is still one more paper- i can't wait for it to be over!

I'm not going to write about my papers, and i don't have the desire to do so either. All i could say is that in the final exams, there is some level of difficulty. If not, what are the exams for without mind-bogging and brain-squeezing questions? Instead, this post will be on my final minutes here in this season. Indeed, season 1 is about to come to an end. With 5 papers down, i'm left with 1 more to go, and after that, i can devote myself to all the temptations i'm longing to do these past weeks!

For the past few days, i had to get myself up from bed as early as 7.45am to prepare for the exam at 9am. Life becomes slightly routine. Due to that, i don't seem to be able to differentiate much the date and the day. In simpler words, i'm lost in time! All i know and aware of is that i have exam the next day and to prepare myself for it, and of course, the day of freedom- 1 Dec!

I'll have to end the Part 2 of the closing of season 1 here and be buried between the lines of Thinking Skills notes. wc08 will be stronger, and will continue to stay strong.

My Physics 1 lecturer, Dr Mumtaj- be nice if you are marking my paper!

No comments: