Saturday, November 22, 2008

Season 1, Episode 11: Final's here! ( Part 1 )

" Examinations are formidable even to the best prepared, for the greatest fool may ask more than the wisest man can answer " - Charles Caleb Colton

Study. And study no more! The final examination for Sem 1 Foundation 1 is just days away. Am i prepared? I'm not too sure of myself either. Anyway, what i have revised these past few days and the days throughout my lecture weeks, i hope it is still fresh and useful when the time comes. The one week, is it sufficient? I'm, again, not too sure of myself.

I spent most of my study days back home in KL. To be honest, it's rather challenging to study back home in KL, with all the distractions and entertainment. Having said that though, it's the same if i stayed back in uni, or may be even worse. Juggling all the factors, i'd rather be back home then- and comforts the heart, wouldn't it?

Going home this time was not holiday-like. There were days where we went out, and had a dinner party. However, I had to open the books and notes, to compensate, in front of the tv. Talking about the tv, i'm seriously behind time and there are so many new and good shows to watch. I simply can't wait for my examinations to be over. Not only that, i'm also itching to touch on storybooks. Too many temptations! And too much pressure!


As a patriotic Malaysian, i was rooting for this pair to emerge the winner. Luck was not on their side at the last flight and they came out third, not bad too.


They played well and truly a deserving winner. The title goes to them! The Amazing Rae Asia 3 winners.

I was lucky to catch the finals of The Amazing Race Asia (TARA) 3. Such a waste, if not for the flight, the Malaysians may just spearheaded and become the winners.

Back in uni, it's soon the time! I'm about to enter battlefield. All i need now are polished, sharpened swords, hardened silver shield and a fit horse to be the perfect knight. wc08, is counting down the days, and it's scored now: 0 down, 6 more to go. And, ...

No comments: