Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged...

This is my first time being tagged! Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
The one and only, Leonardo da Vinci!

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Nope! And i'll stay that way until i find the perfect one for me...

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Jimi- We'll both think of a way to get off the island!

Vivian- For tagging me! Revenge...

Nara- For fun.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
For now... It's the Great Wall of China. If possible, i would want to go to all the 7 wonders of the world!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Only one? I have more. But for one thing in my life, i would like to write a book.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes. And i'll always be childish whenever i see one!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My life, my family and my precious memories with everyone i know.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'll visit all the 7 wonders of the world with my family! Donate some to charity homes and the remainder, if there is, i'll keep them for rainy days- you never know when you might need them!

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hmm... well... I'll take it slow and steady, and when we are ready only then i'll confess.

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Fun-to-be-with, polite and outgoing.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Other half? It'll be courage.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hate? A little to harsh and strong. Dislike would be better. Well, i dislike people who will just talk and do nothing, trying to impress people with their ideas but no action is taken.

13. What is your ambition?
To be successful in my life!

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
It depends on what 'fault' would it be. But usually i'll keep quiet.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My family!

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Not at all!

17. If you have been to that one place that captures your heart, would you go there again? And where is it?
An absolute yes! Redang Island is a place to visit- and i wish to go there once more. To be with one with nature!

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
My speech. I sometimes do ar... erm... a bit in front of a crowd.

19. Whats the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
The death of the Brokeback Mountain actor, Heath Ledger. I least expected him to pass away because of... you know it.

20. What makes you feel disappointed?
I set a target in almost everything i do. And i set them real high so if i don't perform to what i have expected, i somehow feel like redoing it, better the next time! Simply, the inability to reach my bar!

I am tagging :

Anyone who read this! Happy doing people...

No comments: