Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fevering American Idol S7

" Blazing Hot! "

Top 10! And this season, the contestants are talented and vocally good. Yesterday's show just worsen my Idol fever! There were 3 singers that 'took my breath away', made an 'eclipse in my heart' and are 'champions' of their own way', and they'll surely 'rock you'! Even if they fail to make the cut, they are already idols to many- and to me too. These are the videos i got from youtube featuring the 3 magnificent performances of the night. Watch them, and i guarantee that they'll wow you!


An Australian whom i have admired and rooted for since his Hollywood Week. He proves once again that he got the package and what it takes to be the next sensation! Top of the night!


Another favourite of the night. In fact, it's very difficult to sing and play the piano at the same time. She's just talented and i credit her for that! Very original too, remind me that the Police's song is that good!


I call her the 'tattoo' singer. She has such powerful vocals and i think she did very well in this song. A singer that should be in the competition, as she was in the bottom 3 last week.

There were others that performed quite well, but i simply didn't like them as much as these. Like David Cook, the judge, Paula, gave him a standing ovation, but i think it's just not as good as she thinks! He's good, but i just don't like him. Like it but not love it...

Celine Dion's coming! April 8th! My all-time favourite will be performing in Malaysia. Anybody out there with free tickets to her show, bring me! I'll send you a million thanks if you give them to me. Taking Chances! And i may never have the chance again to see her. However, one of my many dreams is to see her performing in Vegas! To mark her presence in Malaysia, i'm going to play her songs over in here. She's magnificent!

wc08, is 100-degree Celsius hot with his 'fever' and trying to cool down...

No comments: