Monday, July 28, 2008

Curtains closing, Closing Ceremony...


" It's the end of a new beginning "

Within a glimpse, i could see the end of the beginning of my 'migration'. I have to settle down and prepare myself for, who knows what, the future may hold. Yet, to be honest, the closing ceremony was a dear event and a memorable one for sure. Like the urge of experiencing working life, when i was in my orientation week, i longed for the end, but when the end came, i wished time was turned back impossibly to the registration day.

Together with the Director of MAS.

My group's facilitator, Cent and I.

Tagline as previous quote, the Discipline.

A token of appreciation, dear facee.

Bring it on! Bro Moorthi and us...

Male Facee of the MAS.

The facee that means 'time to sing the songs' when he is on stage.

Chun...

It's my second week here from home. And soon, here will be my second home- taking the title away from SMKHK. Without a doubt and i shamelessly admit, i do feel homesick on and off. Well, you can't blame me. It's my first time out and living in a hostel. Only time will tell when...

About my lectures, tutorials and laboratories, i would like to story those in another post. As i would hint, it will be a little 'desperate' story of a university student- me.

As to now, wc08, could hear his stomach craving for dinner and will be back to hit the books!

No comments: