Thursday, May 10, 2012

Season 8, Episode 5: Exhausted, excited.

"They say time flies when we are having fun. Exams make time zap through. So, exams are a thing called 'fun'?"

I'm exhausted. Mentally. I may be wrong, but think i'm not, that this was the first time in my uni examination life i had a three-paper marathon, that is, 3 exams in 30 hours. My mind literally flipped from one topic to another, economics to engineering and back to economics. Brain is a wonder, don't you think? And the body deals with the physical stress. It could be the weather; i wasn't feeling well, unfortunately, on the day before my first paper and until today, you can hear my sneeze and the change in my voice.

With four papers over, i am finally done for this semester- after battling the nose and the brain. And soon, the new chapter begins- life as an intern. Somehow, i'm looking forward to it- didn't i mention this in my previous post? Anyway, i'd say again. Internship sounds like a fun and interesting way to learn and i'm hoping to learn lots through this new territory i'm venturing into. Between now and then, i have at least 3 weeks. So my plans? Again, the firsts of many, i have not yet any solid plan for my holidays. My friend commented that it may be because of the long holiday i had. Probably, but a holiday is a holiday and if there is none yet, i'll find one. I'm out for adventure!

To sum up the last lecture day of the semester, we had a PE dinner to celebrate pre-internship of which we might not meet each other for the next 7 to 8 months- and i thought 4 months were long. In short, the dinner was awesome. Food and place was just okay, but the people were the stars of the night. Not the entire class but big enough to pose trouble for me to remember all your names. One day in the future, we will definitely look back at this memorable day. Each day is history in the making.

A group photo of us at the dinner.

    
During Foundation years, we had a similar shot of this where we pose like characters in a Chinese TVB drama.

A crazy shot during our 'class' photo- trying to mimic LMFAO if you know what i mean.


Group photo at the top of Bukit Kledang. In my other blog, i posted about it.

Briefly, this semester had been a wild ride. After 4 months of holidays, getting back into the mood took some time. I turned 21 midway through the semester. I traveled more places- my target is to explore most of Ipoh or Perak before i graduate.

Life is surely happening, or i make it happen!

wc12 closes the eighth season with...

KL... here i come!*

* you'll understand this better the next time around.

No comments: