Saturday, May 5, 2012

Season 8, Episode 4: Pulling through...

"If being likeable means changing who you are, will you change?"

My exams are just around the corner- two days to be exact. So why am i blogging here, now?

Well, to release tension, i suppose. Blogging or writing gives me pleasure and relaxes my mind from all the formulas and theories. I have stacks of papers filled with information which i need to understand, learn, or the worst case, memorize. Having said that, this exam marks my 8th time in my uni life- and the chapters are soon coming to an end. I always mention that time passes fast and really, it is. From four years ago, i am here now and again facing the exams. And a week away, i'm done for this season, for this semester.

Revising and revising, sometimes, i have to admit, i get a little exhausted and bored. Somehow, i am overly excited to begin my internship in June. May be at this point of time, i am inclined to do some 'other' thing than to study but when internship comes, i might say otherwise. But you get the point- that i am looking forward to my internship after the exams.

Midway during study week, i took some time out and watched The Avengers and it was, simply, awesome. I can't say much but to compliment on its brilliance at every level- characterization, plot, values, action scenes and the acting. One day, i will produce something as great as the Marvel did- not comics for sure, i don't have an artist's hands, but i am surely filled with imagination!

I guess it's time to revert to those papers and bury my nose in them. Since living life with no regrets, i shall do my best for the examinations and hope for the best that is yet to come.

wc12 prepares his suit like Iron Man, gets his hammer like Thor, carries a shield like Captain America, sharpens the arrows like Hawkeye and calms himself down like Hulk ready to challenge the villain- the eighth final examination of his uni life!

1 comment: