Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Season 8, Episode 3: Angry, at no one...

"Why would an amazing woman like you even talk to a man like me?"

"Sometimes, all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage." - We Bought A Zoo

At no one but myself. I thought i would be able to blog with a happy mind, if not a relaxed mind, but the table has turned and i am writing this with an entirely mix of emotions. I thought, after the test, i would be able to come back and watch a movie- as reward, but now all i feel is to beat myself up, and binge! I had the idea to score, if not ace the test, but now i only hope what i did was my best and best be rewarded.

It was one of the toughest tests since Organic Chemistry. And now that i expressed it out, i wish no further to revisit that thought.

Instead, turn mind to happier thoughts. The world is not ending; not yet.

I recently watched We Bought A Zoo and in short, it is highly recommended. One of the top animal movies, filled with brilliant acting, great storyline and amazing soundtrack. I was smiling by the first 20 minutes of the movie, and although in the end i wanted to cry, i couldn't because i was smiling. It is that good!

Hoppipolla, one of the soundtracks is an amazing listen! It has an inspiring tune, melodious, tear-jerking and fit perfectly at the scene of the movie. The song, i'm sure it sounds familiar to you, is also the theme song in the Earth Hour 2012 montage. Worth listening.



I have infrequent this blog, my apologies, and no excuse will be given. This semester is getting tougher- i know, it's now the last 2 weeks of the semester. Time passes so fast i feel like i did not learn as much as i should. I have projects piled and tests to undertake. I keep telling myself i have pulled through such situation before and this is another obstacle as a student. Having said that, it is still challenging and every obstacle- even though similar, is not but a raised bar. Sometimes i expect too much of myself, i exert pressure within. Now, i'm learning to let go.

Watching love stories, it makes me think if i will be finding my 'one' soon. I ask my heart if i'm ready to fall in love, and it says yes!

So now i'm 21, and i'm ready to fall in love.

wc12, angry is but a state of mind. If he chooses not to be angry and fills himself with happy environment and happy people instead, he will be happy.

"I'm happiest when i'm being myself, and i'm happiest when i'm with you."

No comments: