Friday, April 29, 2011

Season 6, Episode 8: Week 14 meets the Wedding!

" Say goodbye in the pouring rain, and i breakdown as you walk away. Cause all my life i felt this way, but i could never find the words to say. Stay... with me, stay... " - Stay, Hurts

I have to say this- this post is on the same date as the Royal Wedding. To be honest, i have never known or read so much about the royal family until today. Thanks to the Star for the coverage and SkyNews for the wedding- even with American Idol Result show airing on the other channel, i'm compelled to witness the wedding. Although it was for long hours, anticipating their union is somewhat the wedding everyone will talk about. Oh, i just like weddings!

And wedding bells and choir and the wedding gown!

After two, last weeks of this semester, i can finally take a little time off to unwind and rest before i dive into the books again. If the most hectic week is to be chosen, it had to be Week 13. Even with the Tuesday a public holiday, the rest of the week was less sleep, more stress. There were tests on Wednesday and Friday, Presentation hosting on Wednesday, assignments submission on Wednesday and Thursday and an unannounced quiz on Thursday. Looking back at that week, i always question myself, how did i survive through the week. Indeed, it is always a nice feeling to know what you've done and accomplished. For whatever the results may be, i know i tried my best in all.

I woke up this week smiling. I got up from bed and headed to my work desk- otherwise known as my table with laptop, and switched it on. The mail that caught my eyes was the one i sent over the weekend, about a work me and my team we doing. And it has gotten the approval. The April Issue 2011 of Heart of Tronoh (HOT). Do check it out. If you want to know what it is, it's my uni's official campus newsletter. I was smiling the entire day, and hopefully that smile will last this entire week- the last week. Even the last week, as always a rush to complete coursework before the semester closes- more so with the shortened semester, i had a lab test on Tuesday and test on Wednesday, and assignment deadlines on Tuesday and Thursday. Of course, the ideal getaway is, and always will be, a trip back home!

So here i am, blogging to you from home, in front of the TV watching the wedding of the year.

I just knew Thor is opening today. Who's in?


Stay by Hurts.

wc11 rings the bell and gets set for the study week ahead!

No comments: