Sunday, March 15, 2009

Season 2, Episode 7: I'm finally 18!

" It takes a long time to grow young " - Pablo Picasso

What can i say? I'm finally 18! The feeling of growing 18 is exciting. I don't know what my 18th year in my life will bring to me in the future but the last 17 years have been a fun journey. I certainly hope that the ride continues on, and on, and on.

There seems to be something on my birthday. I remember in 2008, my SPM results were announced on my birthday. Whether or not that shall be my birthday gift, i'm contented with it. This year is no exception. First time celebrating away from home, in my uni, and i have a test overshadowing the day. Engineering Maths 2 Test 1 to be exact, and i become broken hearted whenever i recall the test. I made mistakes, careless mistakes! All i can do now is hope that i can score more than half and pray that what i put in will result in the best.

Some of my friends celebrated my birthday after the test. I was really happy and i would like to thank them once again for conducting it despite the test. Thank you guys! Birthday wishes were also sent to my phone as soon as the clock showed 12 midnight. Thank you once again to those who sent the birthday wishes. I would like to extend my gratitude to my school mates too. I'm happy you still remember me. Friends forever! And thank you for the birthday gifts. I couldn't ask for more! It is, as the saying goes, the thought that counts.

Me cutting the cake.

Taking the first bite.


The girls made a performance to entertain us.

My roommate and i are both March babies.

Some of my friends at the celebration scene. Thanks a lot guys!

A day of total mix of emotion. Forget the test, i have repeatedly reminded myself. What is done is done, and hope for the best in return is all i can ask for. Try better in the next test and don't give up. Why the worried face, it is after all, my birthday. So, cheer up!

Birthday boy, wc09 is now 18 and dares to face the challenges of the 18th year of his life. Thank you everyone, for everything!

2 comments:

SengYee said...

Huh..
happy Birthday...

peiwen said...

halo....18 ald!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y no my photo d...
so sad T.T.......