Monday, January 5, 2009

Isn't it a wonder?

" Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future " - John F Kennedy

" Big changes in our lives are more or less a second chance " - Harrison Ford

" Start by starting " - Meryl Streep

This is my first post for 2009, my 90th post since i entered the world of blogging, and i would like to revert back to the core purposes of me constructing, keeping and updating a blog. As you would notice, i have changed my look and posted three quotes here- the most i did at once so far. Personally, i favour this look more than the past. A new year, a new look. 2008 was fantastic, but it is now the past and we need to look and concentrate on our future. 2009 has just started. And it is another year for new challenges, new experiences and new goals.

Change is inevitable. Indeed. And over the year, i have taken several steps into my future. I have changed, of course, for the better me. I started by starting my studies in UTP. And that's a change.

Have you done your 2009 resolutions? How far do you believe in making one? What about 2008? I most certainly believe in making one, it is my drive to reach my goals. Every year brings changes to the table, sometimes a second chance. Change yourself to give you the chance. What i can't accomplish i usually carry forward to the next year, but i'm not procrastinating. I'm just keeping it for later. I took out my 2008 resolutions today and ticked what i have accomplished. I'm truly surprise, that for once, i ticked all.

Resolutions for 2009? I have not written it down yet, but i have it done mentally already. I read that one way to make a fine resolution is by being specific. Be clear what you really want and not being too general. Overgeneralization does not give as much focus to what you want. It needs to be logical, though it could be far fetch. What purpose to aim for something we already know we can achieve. Aim for the moon, for if we fail, we could be amongst the stars. Though it's like that, don't get me wrong, but putting the bars real high can be devastating when the goal could not be achieved.

Moving on to what this new year brings or about to bring. Movies- surely Transformers 2: Rise of the fallen! The rest, only time can tell. Currently, i'm working on a project before i'll start my second semester in uni. Hopefully, i'll be on time.


Change, like John F Kennedy once said, is the law of life. I will forever cherish my past and enjoy the present. I don't want to miss the future. Changing for the better, isn't it a wonder? wc09 is basking in the new year.

No comments: