Thursday, June 9, 2011

Season 7, Episode 2: A First Class

" You want society to accept you, when you can't even accept yourselves? " - X-Men: First Class

I watched X-Men on the second day it was opened. I had to, especially being a fan of X-Men. I won't dwell on the movie. If you want to read more, go to my other blog. Anyway, in short, this movie is a class on its own. Great plot and amazing acting, this movie surely leaves you with a taste for more mutant power!

It has been three weeks since the new semester began. Frankly, the courses i enrolled this semester makes me feel 'different' for now. 'Different' as in not being in the mood to study. I have classes only three days a week- that's less than half a week. Mostly project works. And the lectures i attended were stories of experiences relating to the course. Plus, only one core for this semester.

Anyhow, i have a great feeling about this semester, and on the bright side, I will have more time to focus on myself. Yes, this includes getting in shape, writing/reading or simply, going back home more often- hopefully the third one is possible.

The rating for last season was announced, and that's a really long story. Really, long. They announced the results to be out on Wed but unfortunately, the system had a problem, making me live in anxiety for the entire day. So i waited until the next day, morning til evening, looking at the tab on my page for the Hotmail to move. Nothing, only Facebook or other mails came in. After dinner, still there wasn't any news- my friends received theirs already. Painfully waiting, the moment of truth arrived sometime past ten. From all the waiting, anxiety and nervousness, i was blinded by the screen when it appeared, stunned momentarily. I'm most certainly grateful for my result. To a wonderful season again!

I'm finally relieved off my President role for ELC. A great year of boundless experience. It will always have a place in me and it's a story that i will pass on for generations- exaggeration intended! In a nutshell, ELC taught me more than i could offer.

So, three weeks down and into the first weekend here in uni. I wonder what it would be like, four days of... of... *help me think of what to do*

wc11 sits on his table and stares into the laptop screen.

I don't mind having one now. Weekend escape to SP.

" There's good in you too and you can harness all that. You have a power that no one can match, not even me. "

*A four-star rating last season.

No comments: