Monday, June 7, 2010

Season 4, Episode 10: Finishing the freshman year...

" Ke Nako (It's time). " - FIFA 2010

Alright, i made it this season to ten episodes. Looking back, i had to admit that this season had been rather busy and it made it felt as if this semester could be wrapped up all nicely into a week. I could remember entering the semester like it was yesterday.

Enough say about time and how fast this semester had been. Exams are over, and for one thing i can tell you for sure is that the holidays are my favourite time. Holidays are the only time when i can do what i like such as visiting the movies more often that i could (with Prince of Persia, Shrek kicking off the list), hang out with my friends, go for exercises (blame it on the tight schedule on the normal days), holidaying in Kedah and Singapore, and eat, eat and just simply eat.

And what more, i have the time to read (I'm on 'The Last Song' now and i can sense that it is real deal) and write. I'm currently on my next big project with the tentative title 'One Shot'. I can feel the challenges in this writing as the characters will require a little more effort to portray. Nevertheless, it's something i like to do and i wish you to read it when i am done with it. My target, my first draft is to complete by mid July. So, hang on tight!

And... FIFA 2010 in South Africa! Hopefully, the FIFA this time will revive my inner desire for football. The passion had dimmed over the years and to be honest, after the FIFA 2002 (my peak passion for it), i sort of lose touch. Bring it on!

Everywhere's getting ready for the World Cup... excitement! I will do a post on it alone when it kicks off this 2nd June.

As for now, i will close the fourth season and see you again in the next! wc10 is off for a break!

No comments: