Friday, May 21, 2010

Season 4, Episode 9: Expectation, Exams.

" What happens to those who have no choices left? " - Desperate Housewives Season 6 finale.

The exam fever strikes again. It's now two down; three to go.

And i don't get why am i even blogging about them now. I don't want to ever relive the moments sitting for the papers- it wasn't very much a pleasant experience, on the chair squeezing your brain and rubbing your forehead. What i want to say out loud now is that, Vector Calculus and Structured Programming is over for me.

You know, it's always the same thing you say or hear when you exit the exam hall- pass year's papers were easier/simpler/more direct. The fact is, it is, for me. Perhaps it was the pressure holding the pen and answering the questions that made it felt so. Either way, the papers were a challenge this time around. Hopefully whatever i have answered do earn marks and scores!

Expectations? I usually set two bars for myself- one lower than the other making the region formed between the both satisfactory. The higher bar is always set as my ultimate target, one that requires more than effort to achieve. And the other, is set to where i want to be that will provide me with enough self-satisfaction and joy.

Exam isn't everything, right? I have just watched the season finale of Desperate Housewives season 6 and i can tell you, it is worth the watch. An explosive finish to an intriguing build-up of the plot. Even the characters (or the producers that made them so) became so smart. To sum it all up, this is the best ever episode of Desperate Housewives. I wonder what neighbourhood mystery will mystify the residents of Wisteria Lane next.

Interval to my next paper, 5 days. Probably, i should take one day out to heal myself of the wounds from the earlier battles and start preparing for the next when i'm done. wc10 continues to fight and remember, ...

"We always have a choice. Open your heart and mind to find it.
And now, i choose to..."

No comments: