Saturday, June 13, 2009

Meeting up...

" Life is like an egg- so fragile. Nurture the egg like how you nurture your life. And be thankful to those who have nurtured the 'egg', because nurturing the 'egg' is not as simple as it looks, not as easy as it seems. "

It is never easy to organize a get-to-gather reunion with my schoolmates, needing to take into consideration the timetable, but it is worth every effort when we meet- because I will never forget my valuable friends and the great time we had and will have! This time, we met in Cozy House, Great Eastern Mall for lunch. From 5 to 7 to 8 to 4.

Meeting up means catching up too. We chatted and chatted about what we are doing, what we will be doing and who we are with. Cozy...

Group shot at the Pavilion- we went there after lunch.

Jian and I with opposite poses.The Fish and Chips eaters, JH and PL.

Last-met-a-year-ago friends, PL and Sutha. Really didn't see them for more than a year! How much they have changed.

The main intention of going to the Pavilion was to watch movie- Night at the museum 2. But the length of the queue caught me by surprise and that movie tickets were selling out fast- and in time, sold out. So, we debated on our other movie- Terminator Salvation, Monster Vs Alien, and 17 Again but to no avail and finally my friends decided to call off the movie time and headed home. I bought Monster Vs Alien and watched it with my brothers and my cousin, Colin, who was in KL for the holidays.

I will not say i enjoyed the movie very much. It was okay, but i don't think it was worth the price i paid for the ticket. Reese's voice wasn't really spectacular- she sounded monotonous. There were moments in the movie too, but nothing really impact-ful happened that could make me say this movie is amazing- like The Incredibles, The Shrek trilogy and Finding Nemo. The plus side though was that i enjoyed the supporting characters like the scientist, BOB, the caterpillar and the lizard monsters. They helped make the movie more entertaining. All in all, good but easily forgettable. Sorry.

It was another meeting up on Sunday- meeting up for the Soaring the Eagle, batch 2, in KLCC. Before joining my friends, I went with my brother and my mum to the Lego exhibition. It was awesome- they made 5 out of the 7 Wonders with Lego. Since childhood, i am always thrilled by Lego and the creativity coming out of it.

The everlasting love of The Taj Mahal- my favourite in the exhibition.

The amazing Chichen Itza.

The mysterious Macchu Picchu.

Coloseum the Great.

The pretty Petra.

Missing: The Great Wall of China- my favourite wonder of the world, and The Christ Redeemer.

Wow!

Back home in Malaysia is the magestic Petronas Twin Towers.

I can't wait for the Legoland to open in Malaysia!

After the visit to the exhibition, i headed to the meeting point and waited, waited for hours before we depart to our camp site. STE2's coming up next! wc09 glads the meetings!

No comments: