Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry X' Mas !!

" Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful " - Norman Vincent Peale

I love Christmas! I have to admit, i like Christmas very much. For me, it is not just about receiving, but giving, not only about taking but sharing. If you ask me whether or not i believe in Santa, i will answer you with a definite 'yes'. I want to know now, is it alright for me to celebrate Christmas and believe in the spirit of Christmas as i am not a Christian but a Buddhist? Nevertheless, i will always like Christmas.

Like last year, this is a post on the places i visited which are splendidly decorated for Christmas. I took them during my holidays and some while i was shopping for the Christmas gifts. Unfortunately, i did not go to the Pavilion and 1Utama this year, but it does not really matter much. Together we share the joy of Christmas!

Ipoh Parade's KBox's entrance. I was with my uni friends celebrating our freedom.

In a steamboat restaurant in Ipoh. I was there celebrating my friends' birthday.

Dataran Pahlawan in Melaka. Candies?

The new Jusco in Setiawangsa. It coincides with the opening so i'm not sure if this is the Christmas decoration. Anyway, it does have some red and green.

The Gardens. Simple yet elegant.

The lobby in Marina Court, KK, Sabah. Stayed one night there.

Warisan Square in KK is beautifully decorated. Walking around surely feels like it is Christmas already.

While shopping around in KK, i rested in the Le Meridien Hotel and took together with this magnificent tree.

I don't want to be in Santa's naughty list. I returned the presents after taking the photograph in Tang Dynasty Hotel. Christmas is a celebration in KK!

While shopping for Christmas gifts in Jusco Melawati, i helped my brother to take a photo of this lovely tree.

Grand one in Tropicana. One of my favourite this year.

Minus snowman, this year, the Swiss Inn Sungai Petani is with a tree.

The best place is still my uncle's house. The tree looks more than perfect with the presents. Thank you for the presents!

I can't wait for Christmas! wc08 is in the mood for Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone! Ho Ho Ho!!!

2 comments:

Wan Lin said...

WOW. you seriously go to a lot of places @_@ nice collection of photos haha!

and the Warisan Square photo... if u didnt mentioned that its from there, i will think that you took the photo in a foreign country!

Wack said...

Yup... i did and it was fantastic. i love x'mas pictures- that's why it's my second since 2007.

KK is a beautiful place, no doubt. Actually it really does look like a foreign country. Way to go, keep boosting Malaysia tourism... haha!