Thursday, January 3, 2008

Run Up to Countdown, two!

" The most manifest sign of wisdom is continued cheerfulness " - Montaigne

... In the previous post, i storied about my Genting trip as well as the Melaka trip. Back from Melaka, it was only a day left before the Countdown showdown, and i don't know what to wear! Should i go for black this new year, or something more colourful and bright? Indecisive, i didn't pick the shirt i wanted, the shirt picked me! And guess what, it was the latter...

The photographs were taken using, again, Vivianloy's camera. Sorry and thank you! Our party, or celebration (don't know what should it be called) , was held in Charlie's Reserve. The place was fantastic, including the food, such that the place was like ours! The mood for a party was born there, and partied until the clock stroked 12.00 midnight! Happy New Year 2008, you're finally here!


Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, my sis and Vivianloy, after screaming Happy New Year!

Me, my dad, my bro and my sis... Welcome in 2008...

...And that's about it- my countdown celebration! No fireworks display, but we still managed to have a wonderful time there. Welcome in 2008, and don't forget to bring joy and happiness in too!

My end-page of Chapter 16 is finally closed, and soon, i'll be writing on Chapter 17. You, and I, don't know what is stored for me, and i'm eager to discover and reveal it. Smile always, and be cheerful, from your blogger, wc07/08!

No comments: