Sunday, February 27, 2011

Season 6, Episode 4: I'm Tangled...

" And at last, I see the light..." - Tangled

I don't even know why am I blogging now. I should be away hitting the books for an upcoming test, reorganize my planner for imminent meetings- and brace for some criticisms, or busy filling in details for an application. I should be anywhere but here, in this world, blogging.

Probably this will be a site for me to vent my frustration- or provide a slight entertainment from all these stress!

Yes, I had a great weekend escape. Lots of food, lots of fun. But that's the past, coming back to the present is worrying, sometimes demanding. I applied for an exchange program since last semester and only lately was i informed to apply for a placement myself. That's not all, i need to do it fast. Extremely fast. Deadline is less than a week and i need my documents prepared! Where to go in all this rush? Minus the weekend, where office or bank are closed, i am left to solve the remaining parts of the application which does not require any of this sort.

Then i need to know my courses which are transferable, or exchangeable. Forget my uni internet line- it's not very convincing. Luckily, i managed to get home for the weekend and utilize a more stable connection. Rush! After all is said and done, and filling in where i can at the moment, i have to put it in their hands. I will try my best to submit where possible and leave it to them to decide. Finger's crossed, everything will be fine.

The next thing is the commitment issue. Lately, i'm torn in all angles- studies and responsibilities, home and uni, local and international, that sometimes, i don't even have enough time to breathe- exaggeration intended. But to say the least, sometimes i couldn't even have a meal without having these thoughts in mind or sleep without dreaming about these issues. No, i'm not complaining. No, i'm not giving up. Sometimes we just need to say things out so that we don't get caught up alone in all these stress. Whatever i am doing now, i believe, is that i will try to stay strong for whatever comes. I needed to. If i'm not, everything around me, and myself, will fall into pieces.

Recently, i watched Tangled and surprisingly, it's a winner! I went to watch with not much anticipation or expectation, but i was blown away by the end of the show. It's great to see that Disney's back with another great music piece. Since i'm running out of time, i won't be writing a synopsis or an elaborate comment. One thing i can say is this, if you have the chance to watch this, prepare to be mesmerized by its magical impact! It is, after all, a Disney movie.

wc11 will leave at this and is off to dash out the other notes on his planner!

No comments: