Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Season 3, Episode 11: The proposal...

" You can use the make-up when you feel that there is no need to wear one. " -Desperate Housewives

Finally, this season is over! What was it like to feel as a first year student? What is the taste of the undergraduate life? Definitely, the feeling was not bad and not good either, it's just different. Not only that we are a sem-senior, we need to act like a sem-senior. I am not going to ponder and dwell on my examinations- they were a real challenge, instead, i look forward to the two months break that i had patiently anticipated since the beginning of the exam fever.

Before that, let me express my dissatisfaction.

A
R
R
R
R
G
G
G
G
H
H
H
H
!!!!!!!!!

Alright, now i feel better (the final paper was the killer).

Holiday mood! I love the holidays, what more with the festive season coming up soon. Why 'the proposal'? I have just watched the movie by Sandra B and Ryan R and i liked it. It's fun and entertaining. Although it doesn't pack a punch, it is hilarious and interesting to see the on-screen chemistry. It may be somehow predictable, given it's a romantic comedy flick, but overall, a nice watch for the weekend.

This is titled 'the proposal' also because of the holidays. Particularly, my proposal during the holidays, what i plan to do or achieve. For sure, reading is in my list and so is writing- i have one underway. I'm planning a mega-project but i'm not sure if it's approved yet. I'll be watching movies like nobody's business- 2012, New Moon and the Avatar...! I'll be shopping for Christmas and a collection of photographs for the next installment of Merry X'mas post. I'll be doing a music survey of 2009. And the most anticipated is the vacation to places- i'm not revealing where or when yet, so be ready.

More is yet to come, i believe. And i'm ready for it. Bye bye Season 3, wc09 is packing for back and see you in KL!

No comments: