Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry X'Mas !

"Jesus is the reason, for the season. Blessed Christmas everyone!" - cousin S. Yin

It's Christmas Eve today, Christmas Day tomorrow and Boxing Day the following day! Christmas is definitely a joyous celebration, it's the season to share our happiness with everyone!
I've been taking pictures of the Christmas decoration in many place, from shopping complexes to hotels... some are really beautiful, and others are just simple. But it's the spirit of Christmas and thought that counts most!

One Utama's New Wing, the Oval, with it's Christmas decoration. One of my many favourites!

I'm not sure whether it's completed, but it's really unique- polystyrene, in Swiss Garden Kuantan, Malaysia during one of my 'getaways'...


In The Pavilion with my bros, sis and my cousins, especially the one from Canada, but he's the one taking this photo. I suppose their theme is 'White Christmas!'

It's in Sunway Hotel in Penang, then one i stayed in during my visit to Penang.

Nice decor at Swiss Inn Sungai Petani, Kedah- during my stay in Kedah

JH, Crys, Me, Ji Mi and PJ in First World Indoor Theme Park! Love the place...

The Christmas decor in Gurney Plaza in Gurney Drive, Penang.

Oh Great Eastern Mall, i was actually expecting more. But then, still fine to me...

Halfway shopping in Great E Mall, i spotted a shop, At Home, selling Christmas tree. Beautiful?

Christmas tree at my Ah Ku's house. With the gifts, the tree looks more than just perfect!

I guess you may be wondering that i had been traveling much, but remember it's the HOLIDAYS! I also managed to catch some Christmas movies on the telly, they seemed almost irresistable and fun. Some are really touching stories and others are just so meaningful... The message is sent. Some examples of the movies i watched are A Town Without Christmas, Silent Night and Meet The Santas. I watched these movies before, and i had no second thought of watching it again! I'm even looking forward for more these days... like 'Shrek the Halls' on tv3 tomorrow!

Life is wonderful! Merry Christmas everyone and lets usher in the happiness together this Christmas!
wc07

No comments: